Saturday, November 16, 2013

Nice Things About Clara

 Clara is so helpful and capable. If I ask her to do something, she does it. No asking twice (please last forever!) She does little things that first graders do like tie her jacket around her waist and this little finger twist wiggle. She writes notes and leaves them places. She writes sentences about how the family is doing like Mom is sweet. Dad is working. Margaret is walking. Clara is writing.  She sings "Miss Mary Mack," "K-I-S-S-I-N-G"song and a darling haunnakka song they will perform for the Christmas program. She is always excited to go somewhere and do whatever we are going to do.  I hear good things from her teachers and aides. More importantly she has kind thoughts and does good acts. She thinks things through, is perceptive and communicative. I love to be around her. She makes Kelly and me proud! 

No comments: