Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ben

Lauren, Margaret and I went to Oklahoma to visit Ben and his family. We had a blast!
I drove a scooter for the first time.
It was Margaret's maiden voyage on an aircraft.
Awesome conference sessions! It is wonderful to hear the truth and be strengthen by the spirit.
M&M's to munch on.
PFChangs.
I saw and listened to a cardinal for the first time.
Sang songs, read books and played with the Geo tracks.
Ben's boys are so much fun.
These photos were taken at the Philbrook Museum. I think I like the last one because that is where we found out they are going to build a Temple in Cedar City!
Thanks Ben for letting us come and for showing us a good time. Thanks Jill for the yummy food! We love you guys.

2 comments:

Kassie, Kari and Sadie said...

Cute Family! Miss you :)

Amy said...

I love that photo of Ben. He is just the absolute BEST! I wish I could bottle up his laugh and replay it when I'm feeling blue. I hope he's liking Oklahoma! Lauren looks like she's expecting!? I thought of you guys when they announced the Cedar City temple. Exciting!!