Monday, May 02, 2011

Kelly's Birthday

We celebrated Kelly's birthday before we left. I made the traditional blueberry pie (here and here and here) instead of cake by his request. This is the second time I have left him for his birthday and I felt awful about it. Kelly is the sweetest guy in the whole world. He shares everything he has with me John and Clara. Even his turn to blow out the candles and open gifts. We all beg for his attention. He is funny, smart and kind. He doesn't make the blog very often not because he is not loved but because he is where he should be, doing what he should be doing. When he is home I don't want to be taking photos of him. I want to be snuggling in his arms, talking with him and working beside him. As a side note: I thought it was humorous that the second Kelly came through the door Clara told him what one of his gifts was.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday to one of the kindest people I have ever met.