Sunday, September 26, 2010

Side French Braid into a side Kirstin loop

The braids are never perfect but it is sure fun to do. I remember loving it when my mom would do my hair every day. Mom would talk to me about how when you move just one body part the whole body moves. Clara likes to look pretty so she sits still for the time (if not I pin her between my knees and keep it simple!) I enjoy talking to her about her body and appearance. I tell her how it is important to look nice but it is more important to act nice. We talk about how our appearance is a outward sign of our inward feelings. Looking nice helps us to act nice. People can tell a lot about you about what you wear and how you wear it. Sometimes we sing or recite poems too.

4 comments:

Reed Haight said...

She could totally be an elf child from LotR.

Mary Ann said...

I liked the ideas about looking nice and acting nice. THank you that was inspirational

Dawn said...

She is such a cutie! And you are an awesome mom!

Anonymous said...

It came out BEAUTIFUL :)