Monday, June 21, 2010

Yosemite and Central Valley

We stayed only three hours in Yosemite but I know if we would have stayed a week it would not have been long enough. It was so so beautiful. I decided three hours of Yosemite is better then not seeing it at all.

I loved driving through central valley. Who ever thought that I would get so excited seeing carrot fields, plum orchards and citrus trees. There was everything you could think of plus distribution centers (that I have an deep appreciation for because of my operations management class.) The strawberries were the best I have ever tasted. Tender and juicy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful drive heading up to Oregon from California. I wish we could have stayed along the way too.

Unknown said...

Are you sure these aren't Ansel Adams reprints?

Great shots!