Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Las Vegas

For my birthday we drove over to Las Vegas for the Labor Day week end. Saturday we went to the Bellagio. The Fountain played Tis a Gift to be Simple. HA, ya right but they sure are fun to watch! I love the Chihuly glass. Later that night waiting for Mom and Dad to come we played intense Tetris. Ben is so good. On Sunday Jill made me a scrupulous dinner then the Guthries and Gram came over to have Score Cake. So good! Monday we were a surprise to Aunt Mar because when she came home from Salt Lake we were there swimming. ;) The drive back was a trial. The traffic was so bad. 5 hr instead of 3. Yuck! We where going so slow I could just roll down the window and take photos. I love the photo of Seth and Ben doing the Hokey Poky! That is what it's all a BOUT!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love the photos of the stained glass? The umbrellas? I don't know, but I like it a whole lot. Happy belated birthday! I'm terrible keeping up w/ birthdays, but it sounds like a fun one (except for the traffic).

Kelly said...

These pictures look AWESOME Sally. The scenery picture was taken while I was driving, which shows how good Sally really is. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry also about the CA traffic. What a bummer. Mom said you guys had a fun time down there. She said that Clara & Seth had so much fun together. I am sure it is nice to be closer to them. Seth looks so big for some reason. Can't wait for Christmas. Are you coming up for Thanksgiving also? Happy Birthday!

Tricia G said...

You have a way of making Las Vegas look so beautiful! It was fun to see you guys for a little while. Sorry the traffic was so bad, don't let it keep you from coming back soon!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Quite nice. Happy birthday.

The Wageman Clan said...

I hope you had a great birthday. Hope all is going well!