Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Little About Marie

 Marie is fussy without her binkie. But she really is a dear heart. The last time Clara and I bathed her she cried before and after but not during. I am glad because Eliza didn't like baths for a really long time. Marie separates her toes in a cute way. She has a belly button that sticks out so so far.  She enjoys the mobile and I am excited to put up the next one.  When Marie gets her diaper changed she looks at the peonie painting that Grandma painted the whole time. She also puts her legs in the same way. I think it is cute. I feel so very happy to have this baby girl. I love taking care of her. I love the way the kids love her. We have mostly had good nights, maybe only two unreasonable nights. Marie got sick in the second week and has had goopy eyes since. It is not as bad as Margaret's was but still a little sad for her. Overall our home is so happy. Heavenly Father has blessed us so so much.

No comments: