Sunday, December 28, 2014
Lots and Lots of Things For Us To Do
2. The ward party tables reflected in an ornament.
3. My Christmas list.
4. Ophelia's purple shoes are darling while she sits on Santa's lap.
5. Margaret testing the lights
6. Cookies from Lois, our neighbor across the street.
7. John standing on Clara to reach the perfect place for his ornament.
8. Dad's Lionel train.
9. Uncle James showing the cousins how he swam with whale sharks.
10. The cross stitch my Grandma Dorothy.
11. Margaret playing I spy with Grandpa.