Monday, August 06, 2012

Days of '47

 It happens often that I depend on the kindness of strangers. In this case we were late to the parade and I wanted to be in a place where the bands start. We squeezed our way in and a kind lady let John sit on her lap. After I got my fill of band music and the heat we headed back to south and main where we had a front row seat and shade. Clara's favorite was the princesses (beauty queens) and John's was the Chinese Dragon. I enjoyed the Polynesian Cultural Center float and there awesom dancing.

I have realized that all summer I have been dressing Clara in the same outfit....

1 comment:

Michelle Evans said...

Wow! It's fun to catch up on all your fun pictures! :) I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. I really can't believe how grown up John looks with his haircut and how big Margaret has gotten since we saw her last! As always, love your photos. It was fun to talk to you a couple weeks ago. Hope things are still going super great! Love and miss you guys!!