Friday, June 01, 2012

Disneyland

Margaret's first time to Disneyland was a success. Clara was able to go on big rides so she had an great time. The photo of her going on Splash Mountain is incredible. John felt pain of being left behind. However he did get an awesome Buzz Lightyear balloon and lots of cotton candy. I enjoyed going on my favorite ride, Big Thunder Mountain, with Anita. Both sets of grandparents came dispite my Dad's broken ankle. Kelly was the happiest and only fitting since he worked hard for four years to earn it. He loved the new 3D Star Tours.

3 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I love how baby Margret is just a bundle of material in the stroller! It looks like you guys had a great time. I hope your getting settled into your new place!

Michael and Anita said...

That was such a blast to be with you! Thanks for letting us tag along--and thanks to your Dad for getting us on all the rides so fast! :) Hope he is feeling better.

Prettypics123 said...

I love your photographs!