Friday, January 29, 2010

Narcissus and Hyacinth

I broke my knee cap. I biffed it ice-skating with the YM/YW. I am laid up for about 4 more weeks. I have received a lot of help from my friends and ward members. Also my Mom drove down to help take care of me and my family. I am so so grateful for the help from everyone. I sure need it. Mom brought these flower down to brighten things up.

On occasion I take photos that are completely out of focus like the second one of the narcissus. Despite the obvious flaw I still enjoy looking at it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I just love your flower photos. They make me happy! I'm sorry to hear about your injury. That's rough with two little ones. I'm glad your mom could come help out. Get well soon!

Mary Ann said...

Wow, what poor luck, I hope you heal quickly. Yay for moms!

Reed Haight said...

I see no mention of the help you husband gives. Does that mean he doesn't or you just forgot about him because everyone else is better at it? If he isn't helping you can just come and live with us. I hear polygamy is coming back into style. (I promise I won't make you have the weird 80's hair either)


PS you still owe me a date!