Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feathers

I am a worrier. I have been working on putting my trust in the Lord and not stressing about money, food, cloths, and where/how we are going to live. I went out on my back porch to take some photos and I found that a pigeon had been killed and eaten. There were feathers all over the place. It was kind of similar to this post. Like last time I though of Luke and Matthew.

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father knowing. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

I know that the Lord is mindful of everyone and cares deeply for us. Don't worry.

No comments: