Friday, February 15, 2008

About Me

I got Tagged 3 different ones in the same day. Weird. I will do some of them when I get the incling. Here goes the first one.

10 years ago I was:
I was in the 8th grade, just coming out of that ugly stage. Before I had cheesy glasses, braces, big bangs. By 8th grade I had contacts strait teeth and long hair.

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Make dinner
2. Fold laundry
3. wash the dishes
4. take care of Clara
5. pay some bills

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
I would buy a house for Kelly and I, I would pay off my student loans. Buy a Toyota Tacoma and a Nissan Murano. I would got to Murano with Kelly, sorry folks, you just got back... I would buy our little family a whole new wardrobe. I would buy Kelly a new computer and me a large format camera, more lenses for my digital, and new furniture. Then I would donate a lot of it to the perpetual education fund and some to BYU-I photo department, Granite High School and Mill Creek Elementary. Then I think i would like invest it is the stock market and a lot of small businesses that need a jump start. I would put a lot of it away so we would be set for life. Then I would want to throw a family reunion in Europe. I could go on because a billion dollars is a lot of money but I think maybe after that I would be thoroughly prideful and not appreciate what I do have. Hopefully I can have most of those things in time and with a lot of work . Plus, I will keep my soul.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Sleeping in to late
2. not being very disciplined
3. spelling very poorly

5 places I've lived:
1. Panguitch
2. Cedar City
3. Iris Lane SLC
4. Melvina SLC
5. La Jolla Rexburg
6. Pocatello

5 jobs I've had:
1. Pride Cleaners
2. Photo Lab BYU-I
3. Title One
4. Great Harvest
5. Washington Federal

Something most people don't know about me:
I like Star Trek the Next Generation but I would never dream of going to a convention. I was way to obsessed with Harry Potter, I would get on HP Lexicon way before it was complete and any good and now that there over I don't think there as cool. White is my favorite color. I wish I could have majored in three things in collage, Accounting Economics and Photography. I did a two year degree in photo (should have done 4 years) and an extension in business (waste of time except the econ classes that i took and the accounting class. It wasn't a waste complete waste of time because as a result I found out I should have done something else.) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Star Trek..What? I didn't know that about Sal and really wouldn't have thought of that. I hope you become a billionaire. Especially so that we can take the whole family to Europe!