Sunday, November 15, 2020

Halloween


    It has been so fun to think about the costumes this Halloween. Clara cowardinted with her friend Mylee and were hippies. The trick or treated together and watched fun movies. It took a while to figure out Sherlock for John but when we landed on it was a great moment! Margaret wore my old junior high school cheerleading uniform. We were all surprised when it fit. I told her that I kept it all these years thinking that maybe one of my children would want to wear it for a halloween costume and it happened! It was so fun for me. Eliza picked out her dress and wanted to coordinate with Marie. She was Little Miss Muffet and Marie was the spider. Marie started out not liking her costume but Kelly was sweet, perfect, and persuasive and she grew very happy.  It was nice to go to a trunk or treat and hit homes of our friends. Total success! 

No comments: